Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Doin' it.

Since I like to keep it random, I decided to dive into an alphabet challenge...how original. Let's see if I can actually do this for 26 days. Can't be that hard, right?

So here's the first one:

A: Animals... talk about any pets you have, had, or want.
Right now I have two cats who, in an almost disgusting way, are like my children. I like to think they're in foster care right now since they live with my parents. Now don't go thinking that makes me a bad parent! I just can't have them right now, and my parents were nice enough to take them for me for the time being.

The oldest of the two, Shnook (full name Shnookums; also goes by Shnookerdoodle, Shnooker, B**chface), I received as a gift for my 16th birthday (awww). She was the cutest little gray fuzzy-fuzz-mcfuzzball in the world. I regret not capturing her absolute cuteness. For the longest time she had the personality of a rock, and that's being nice. Always crying, biting, scratching, hating life in general.That all changed when the new kitty was brought home.

When Naughty (full name Captain Naughty Pants; also goes by Pants, Craptain, Sh*thead) was brought home, all hell broke loose in my parent's house. Thank all the powers in the world around us that she was declawed. She still has the clawing/claw sharpening instinct, so it's pretty hilarious to watch her go to town on the recliner. Despite true concerns that she is indeed Satan, I just love the little snot. She's too cute to hate.
Ohhhhh my little angels. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment