Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I is for

Interesting Facts About You

I like to think there are a lot of interesting things about myself, but maybe that sounds conceited.

Here's a list of things about me. Maybe they're interesting facts, maybe they're not.

  • I love painting my toenails, probably because it lasts 4x longer than the polish on my fingernails.
  • I am thoroughly annoyed by people chewing with their mouths open, smacking their lips, and making weird/moist/annoying sounds with their mouths. How is it that I manage to eat every morsel of food with my mouth closed, but you cant? Just something to think about...
  • Spiders terrify me, snakes are a close second, the dark is a close third, and heights are a close fourth even though I've been on the Sears Tower and Empire State Building and loved every second of both occasions.
  • I hate reading. Here's the irony: I write all this junk, and (a few) people actually read it. Ha.
That's all for now, folks! Don't want to spoil all the mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment