Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Sunday, August 28, 2011

M is for

MORGAN! Kidding.  I mean, it is technically, but for the alphabet challenge M is for Music.

It's rather amazing how music can make so many emotional ties to different things in life.  I listen to everything because I need different music for different times, situations, and emotions.  One new artist I discovered is Lissie, who does an awesome cover of Kid Cudi's "Pursuit of Happiness".  Music typically gets me through a day.  Music can also influence buying habits.  It can show emotion at important events.  It can make you happy, sad, mad, anxious.  I wonder if people thousands of years ago saw this coming.

One final note:  Just for added emphasis, I like to blast "Friday" by Rebecca Black at work when tours of new students go through the building.  Never gets old.





No comments:

Post a Comment