Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

J is for

Well it was supposed to be "Jokes" but I don't have any awesome jokes that will impress anyone. I probably don't even have jokes that won't impress people. Did that make sense?

I took it upon myself to change the word to Justification. Courtesy of Dictionary.com:

jus·ti·fi·ca·tion

[juhs-tuh-fi-key-shuhn]
noun
1. a reason, fact, circumstance, or explanation that justifies or defends: His insulting you was ample justification for you to leave the party.
2. an act of justifying: The painter's justification of his failure to finish on time didn't impress me.
3. the state of being justified.

Justification made some sense in my brain as a blog-worthy topic. I always find myself trying to justify everything I do. Why? Because I always want justification from others. I like knowing exactly why things happen and why people do the things they do. Obviously there are people who will just lie their way through every situation in their lifetime. But for those who are truthful, I think it may be a sign of strength to be able to justify their every move. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Justification may come into play once this alphabet challenge is finished...just sayin'.

And since today is technically my Monday, HAPPY MONDAY! Hopefully that doesn't make your week go any slower. If it does, blame me.


No comments:

Post a Comment