How morbid. Creeping up on 23, the last thing I want to think about is death. On the flip side, it is mildly entertaining to think about the things you want to accomplish, experience, and see in your lifetime. A better way to think about it may be a list of goals. Let's go with that--A List of Goals. Only problem with that is it doesn't fit today's letter.
So here we go: Morgan's Bucket List
- Hot air balloon ride. I see those things floating over Hudson all the time, and one day one of them landed in my parking lot on campus. Yes, it's MY parking lot. I took it as a sign that I just need to git 'er done.
- Snorkeling. I've always wanted to go to Australia, so why not snorkel while I'm there and check out the reef??
- Take my family on a vacation. I need to either trip and fall into some dream job, or win the lottery...but dammit, I'm going to do it!
- Visit Poland. I know what you're thinking, "Umm...Poland? Is that safe?" Probably not, but I'd like to see where my family came from and experience the culture.
- Live somewhere other than the Midwest. It doesn't have to be for the rest of my life. It doesn't even have to be for three years. I just need to move away so I can gain a better appreciation for where I come from.
- Crochet a blanket. I've started two of them and never finished them.
- Host an international student. How neat would that be? I think it'd be pretty neat.
- Maintain some kind of journal so that people can read about random junk that happened in my life.
What's on your bucket list?