Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

K is for

Kicking the Bucket...share your bucket list!

How morbid.  Creeping up on 23, the last thing I want to think about is death.  On the flip side, it is mildly entertaining to think about the things you want to accomplish, experience, and see in your lifetime.  A better way to think about it may be a list of goals.  Let's go with that--A List of Goals.  Only problem with that is it doesn't fit today's letter.

So here we go: Morgan's Bucket List
  • Hot air balloon ride.  I see those things floating over Hudson all the time, and one day one of them landed in my parking lot on campus.  Yes, it's MY parking lot.  I took it as a sign that I just need to git 'er done.
  • Snorkeling.  I've always wanted to go to Australia, so why not snorkel while I'm there and check out the reef?? 
  • Take my family on a vacation.  I need to either trip and fall into some dream job, or win the lottery...but dammit, I'm going to do it!
  • Visit Poland.  I know what you're thinking, "Umm...Poland? Is that safe?" Probably not, but I'd like to see where my family came from and experience the culture.
  • Live somewhere other than the Midwest.  It doesn't have to be for the rest of my life.  It doesn't even have to be for three years.  I just need to move away so I can gain a better appreciation for where I come from.
  • Crochet a blanket.  I've started two of them and never finished them.
  • Host an international student.  How neat would that be? I think it'd be pretty neat.
  • Maintain some kind of journal so that people can read about random junk that happened in my life.
What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment