Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Sunday, November 20, 2011

X is for

X-rated!

Pshhh, yeah, just like V was for Vagina.

X is for X-treme, because the person that made the alphabet blog challenge couldn't think of anything better.  This is where I'm supposed to talk about something extreme that I have done.

I'm not a huge thrill seeker.  You won't catch me jumping out of planes or swimming with sharks.

I used to be deathly afraid of heights and maybe I still am but only under certain circumstances.  I have been on the 86th floor of the Empire State Building which was amazing.  I also explored the 103rd floor Willis Tower Skydeck which blew my mind. Below are stupendous (slash, gross) photos of me out on one of the ledges.  Loooooved it.


There you have it.  I'm not "X-treme".  

No comments:

Post a Comment