Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

V is for

Vagina!

Kidding! V is for Vacation.

Well let me tell you...I did not get to go on any extravagant vacations growing up.  I can say that I have visited the fine states of WY, ND, SD, TX, NY, IL and I don't count MN...just because.  And when I say "fine", I'm excluding WY, ND, and SD...just because.  New York City was probably my favorite mini-vacay, minus the lame leadership conference I was forced to attend.  Also minus me not having batteries in my camera when I hopped in a taxi and headed for the Statue of Liberty at 5:00 am.  Pizza was great, people were interesting, almost ended up in the Bronx because I was unfamiliar with the subway...memories.

Eventually I would like to be able to take my family on a cruise.  Come to think of it, it doesn't even have to be a cruise, just something fun and tropical because quite frankly, I loathe WI winters.

I suppose it would be cool to visit Poland and get in touch with my roots.  I'm Polish and damn proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment