Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Newish News Newt

Holy crap.  More like holy s**t.  As I sit here with my cat draped across my arms, cutting off circulation and complicating my typing efforts, I have updated my blog.  I know, I know, it's nothing special.  BUTTTTT I didn't know that I could change the background with the template I was using.  See what my college degree has done for me? Impressive.  So now my pointless stories will appear mostly in black and white, hence the name of the blog.  I'm rollin' with a zebra-ish background and the title color may change with the seasons.  Right now it's green because I love Christmas.  Zebra print and Christmas--how perfect.

Such. A. Nerd.

I have nothing more to offer right now.  Aren't you glad you wasted your time reading this? I promise I'll have something less boring next time I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment