Jackson Pollock by Miltos Manetas

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ga-Ga-Ga-Gadget

I promise the last part of the online dating saga will be posted soon--you'd be surprised how draining my J-Term was.

In the meantime, I wanted to draw unnecessary attention to the new gadget I added to the top of my blog.  It's a Jackson Pollock gadget (if you don't know who that is, check it out on the Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Pollock) that allows you to, uhh, paint! You can make it look all crazy, just like Mr. Pollock.  Just drag your mouse across the white box, and left click to change the color of your paint!

Feel no shame if you're now visiting my blog solely to pretend to be Jackson Pollock--now that you know how much of a bada** he was.  If you fall in love with your artwork, you can do a print screen and save it forever, but there's a major drawback:  Whomever created the gadget embedded their name and information into it.  So...boo on them for that, but yay for them for creating this ultra-fun gadget in the first place.

ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment